Thursday, June 3, 2010

HHS "Band"quet

So here we are again. The end of another school year and all the things that go along with it. I had the honor of taking pictures at the HHS band banquet. It was good food, good music and an all around good time. I hope you like some of the shots here.

If you would like to use these on your facebook pages that is fine, but if you don't mind go ahead and tag me in them as well. My page is www.facebook.com/anthonylwilliams.com. Also if you would like to purchase some of these just send me an inbox message or an email.

Click the image above to see the rest of the nights pictures

Tony

2 comments:

Ms_JadeIris said...

It would have been nice to see more of the band members in these many photos rather than many photos of, it seems, a select few. I'm assuming the banquet was for all of the band members.?

Anthony L. Williams said...

The only ones that played that night were the members of the Jazz Band. The pictures I posted were all of the ones that stood still long enough when they got their award. Then the last few are all the ones that I took of the students that actually came back to where I was set up.

I agree it would be nice to have some shots of all the band kids, but it is hard to take a picture if they are hiding their face.