Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Time

It always seems that I fail to update this so here is Easter. Hey it was only last week. Don't ask about the other pictures I have failed to post.

Everything here has just been moving along fine. She is growing up way to fast and talks allllllllllll the time. It is weird and surprising when she doesn't talk in complete sentences now. I know she is almost two and says: "How about we read the dinosaur book." The look of amazement on both of our faces always seems to come about now.

Mommy and her came out to watch me umpire the other night which was really nice to be able to see them at night since I leave before they get home. Spfld Cardinals open this Thursday so we will see how much she gets into baseball this year. I am thinking so is going to love it...I hope.


Tony Williams

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Easter phtots!