Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mom and Brian

Here are some shots from their ceremony a while back. What a good son, take forever to get anything put up for this. Lucky I can say that it was because of being busy. With a "great" economy it is good to be busy.


Still looking for the change.

I guess you could call that a side note. Ok back to the wedding. Can't say it wasn't a hard one to do, but it was easier for me to focus on my job than anything else. It is good to see them both smiling again after the past year and a half or more.

I have some other things going that I am trying to work on and hope to get them done and up soon. A couple of Tuscany Albums and per mommy a "few" more shots of our little Izzy.

Tony

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for first of all taking our picutures and for putting them up and for your comments. You did a great job as you always do and I love you! Mom