Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HHS


I can't believe how some of these kids have grown up. To say this was fun for me is an understatement! I have know some of these boys and girls since they were 7 or 8, playing baseball and biting your knees. One in particular I even changed his diapers...now he "could" change the diapers of my own little one. How time flies.

Anyway to the project at hand. I have made these pictures available for download to use for your facebook our myspace page. If you would like to use them for that...great...if you would like to tag me in them along with everyone else in them...even better! Downloads are free. They are low resolution files so they won't print well. If you would like to get some prints of any of these just email me and we can work it out from there. (williams_photo@hotmail.com) That is also the email that I used for my facebook page...if you care to know.

To see the rest of the images just click on the new Jazz Band front picture above!

Tony

No comments: