Monday, August 1, 2011

The Bridal



I had an amazing bridal session a couple of weeks ago. With the wedding this weekend I thought I would go over the exciting time we had.

First, you may ask what is a bridal session? Here is my take on it. A shoot with just the bride, a time where you just focus on her and making her feel like a model!!! But it's more than just that. A time where she can get comfortable with you...trust you...know that you will get exactly what she wants. One thing less she has to worry about going wrong on the BIG DAY. But what else? She gets to put her dress on...move around in it...get a feel for moving in all that material. Hair!! It's a great time to do a run through with your hair and make up stylist, so that you get it exactly how you want it.

So there is a short take on what a bridal session should be. That being said there is still more emotions tied up in it.

Back to the blog at hand. We got to the place and with her sisters in tow we walked in the door. Let me just say that the people at "The Mansion at Elfindale" are amazing. Not only did they let use any room that was not booked for the night. They also had a room ready for the bride to get her dress on and get ready!!

So now she is all changed and I have all my stuff ready and places scouted. We made our way to the top, sisters still along to help her feel comfortable and my wife along as well to help both of us out. It was a great time...getting shots...laughing...holding flashes...and all sorts of things.

Where are the shots you ask? Well if since the wedding is this week I haven't put them up. The Groom to be hasn't seen them and wants to keep it that way until after the wedding...and I agree. So check back in a week and I will have them up.

No comments: