Thursday, July 21, 2011

A night of music...


I had a photographer friend (www.prestondial.com) ask if I could shoot an event...or is it a event. If it's a vowel that starts next word it should be an...but that sounds weird...an event...a event. Ok, sorry, he asked me to shoot for him. Of course I would. Little did I know it was The Canadian Brass. I have only liked them since high school. So I get to the hall and get a program so I can lay out my plan of attack....CANADIAN BRASSSSSSS....then I get a call. I puzzled voice on the other end "Are you taking pictures at the symphony concert?" I answer "Yes...why?" It was my younger brother who was sitting in the balcony with my mom. I must walk in a distinctive way...or something. He was blessed with our dad's eyes...which isn't saying much. I guess I stick out. Or maybe I carry a big aura around with me.

Wait wait wait...this post has taken a weird turn...it's not about me...it's about what I captured...so click the picture and check out a few more.

No comments: