Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Short Meeting...

It was a small and tasty coffee shop, overcast, and cold for a May day. I had to make a short walk down the street from my parking spot and thought the they may already have beat me there.

I saw through a glass window a face I had met before and when I saw those eyes looking back I saw her face light up. (Great Feeling) The excitement had to be written on my face as much as it was for both of them. All three of were all smiles so we got right to it. Wedding album design...check. Laughing...check. Different styles of print paper...check. Fun...check.

Coffee? Yes please!! We only had an hour since the coffee shop was going to close early. I got my camera out and shot a few pictures. It was natural...the shooting...the love...all of it...natural. After a couple of min we sat down and drank our coffee and talked a bit more about the plans of the wedding and what all we had planned for that day. The getting ready...the first glance...the limo...the wedding party fun...the "foto booth."

All warmed up on the coffee we stepped outside to brave the chill and take a couple more shots. They had already had engagement pictures done, so this was more of a chance for them to get in front of lens and see how I shoot. It was quick, maybe 5-7 minutes between both of the times we took pictures and they were pros at it!!

Coats on...walk to the car...plan for August!

No comments: